Theatricum is back and currently accepting submissions for our 2021 season. See below for instructions on how to submit yourself for consideration.
Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum is deeply committed to inclusion of all artists and is actively seeking artists of diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds, gender identities, and ages to participate in our Repertory season. We, through our casting choices, seek to create opportunities for artists who are far too often under-represented on the American stage.
- Contact our casting department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to submit is 11:59pm on Sunday 5/16
- If you are interested in a particular role, let us know!
- If you are interested in applying to our professional development internship program, please cc email@example.com on your submission.
- One Shakespeare monologue and four lines of a ballad
- One Shakespeare monologue and one contemporary monologue
- First-round auditions shall be self-tapes, and should not exceed four minutes.
- All members of the company must be fully vaccinated 2 weeks prior to beginning rehearsals.
- Production schedules, venue seating, and ticketing will be held at modified capacity in accordance with city, state, and federal guidelines.
Back to www.theatricum.com