Theatricum is back and currently accepting submissions for our 2023 season. See below for instructions on how to submit yourself for consideration.
Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum is deeply committed to inclusion of all artists and is actively seeking artists of diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds, gender identities, and ages to participate in our Repertory season. We, through our casting choices, seek to create opportunities for artists who are far too often under-represented on the American stage.
- Contact our casting department at email@example.com
- Deadline to submit is 11:59pm on Sunday, March 5, 2023*
- If you are interested in a particular role, let us know!
- If you are interested in applying to our Professional Repertory Education and Performance Program (PREPP), please cc firstname.lastname@example.org on your submission.
*We are currently not accepting unsolicited self tapes, please do not send a tape unless asked to do so by casting.
- Two Shakespeare monologues, not to exceed a total of four minutes.
IN PERSON AUDITION DATES
- AEA Auditions: Friday, March 10th from 10am-5pm. Lunch 1-2pm
- Non-Union Auditions: Saturday, March 11th from 10am-5pm. Lunch 1-2pm
- Non-Union and PREP Program Auditions: Sunday, March 12th from 10am-5pm. Lunch 1-2pm
- All members of the company must be fully vaccinated & boosted 2 weeks prior to beginning rehearsals.
- Production schedules, venue seating, and ticketing may be held at modified capacity in accordance with current city, state, and federal guidelines.
Back to www.theatricum.com