AUDIENCE VACCINATION AND TESTING POLICY
Audience members over age 12 must provide proof of vaccination (1 shot of Johnson and Johnson or 2 shots of Pfizer/Moderna) OR proof of negative covid test result (antigen or PCR) within three days of the performance.
- Acceptable forms of proof of vaccines include:
- Proof of vaccine or negative covid test can be mailed to email@example.com
- If you can’t access your proof of vaccination when you arrive, you can visit our Box Office for an immediate date exchange free of charge.
AUDIENCE MASK POLICY
- Audience members are strongly encouraged, but not required, to wear masks.
- Parties may arrive early and picnic on grounds (this will be subject to change at any point). We ask that patrons distance their parties. No food or drink are permitted in the theatre, except water.
Thank you for helping us support the safety of our artists and community. We are in this together and we rely on you to make this season possible.