AUDIENCE VACCINATION POLICY
As the global concerns continue to evolve, Theatricum continues to rely upon ongoing public health guidance. With the current trend in the delta variant within the United States, and Los Angeles County, and the announcement that the FDA has approved the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for Covid, we feel it is time to implement a vaccinated audience policy. Throughout our reopening, we have adhered to or exceeded local health department requirements regarding Covid. We continue to do so because, above all, we value the health and safety of our artists and community. Before opening to the public, Theatricum instituted a policy of requiring full vaccination for all staff, artists, and volunteers who work as part of our productions. Now we ask that our audiences join us.
- Before being admitted into the theatre, all audience members over age 12 must provide proof of full vaccination, meaning it has been at least two weeks since the ticket holder’s final vaccine shot. (We can exchange your tickets to a later date or give a full refund to anyone who has already bought tickets and who will not be vaccinated by the time of their event.)
- Parents may elect to bring children younger than 12, but the children must be able to remain masked while inside the theatre.
- Acceptable forms of proof include:
- If you can’t access your proof of vaccination when you arrive, you can visit our Box Office for an immediate date exchange free of charge.
AUDIENCE MASK POLICY
- Masks are required regardless of vaccination status upon entrance of either of our theatres.
- We ask that patrons remain masked when interacting with Theatricum staff, including at the box office, concessions stand, and front of house staff.
- At this point, parties may arrive early and picnic on grounds (this will be subject to change at any point). We ask that patrons distance their parties. No food or drink are permitted in the theatre, except water.
Thank you for helping us support the safety of our artists and community. We are in this together and we rely on you to make this season possible.